Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New Work: The Human Hourglass Page 8

If you head on over to www.yocomics.net, you'll find that I've got a new page up. Now, mind you, its been a bit since I've updated, but i've been trying to get a head on my own internal deadline and at the same time provide you with the best work that i can produce.

Its all a learning experience. This whole writing, pencilling, drawing and toning thing. yeah, one big hairy learning experience. Slowly but surely, I'm digging it.

If you've not clicked over to the yocomics site, take a look and let me know what you think of the story so far. I promise to keep a regular flow of pages for a while. As well, soon I should have some new commission pieces with Red Sonja inks as well as some Bruce Timm inks. I'll post those soon!

3 comments:

Adam Black said...

Looks good to me, man. Matches the story nicely.

Todd Miro said...

Hey - this latest page is really nice. I can see your confidence growing, and your half-tone work is just nailing it!

THE APOCOLYTE said...

Sharp! love the b&w with grey tones - looks hot!